Sernoven develops different areas of advirsory to support the reduction of energy costs, improving efficiency and ultimately achieving results. Its offer covers a wide spectrum of needs that are currently among the concerns of each company. We pursue a path of continuous improvement with the customer, starting from the simplest to the most complex solutions with an optimum result to comprehensive level. Whatever solution the premise that “minimum investment, maximum savings” must always be met.
Sernoven as a success-fee based firm will only charge their services once the result has been demonstrated, on the basis of the international established protocols for measuring and verification.
SERNOVEN want to bet on companies that want to invest in savings, efficiency, paying less per KWh used, either by consuming less per unit produced: rooms, oranges, ice cream, hamburgers, that is any product or service.
Advisory in optimization of energy costs
We will advise, technical and energetically against the savings generated with 100% guaranteed success.
Comprehensive energy efficiency projects
Energy efficiency, or the ability to consume less to obtain identical results, reflects positively in a business’ accounts.
We offer a complete technical and energetic advice service that includes:
- Initial analysis of potential actions and savings with no initial investment or cost for the client.
- Facility improvement analysis through pre-audits or detail energetic studies. The most important point to be made is that the service pays for itself through the savings it generates. That is to say, the client always wins because the improvements come at no additional cost.
We help you become more efficient, we propose real solutions for savings with more than reasonable ROI periods. It will improve the public image of your activity and your comfort. We propose concrete solutions with direct application.
Renewable energy projects
Sernoven specializes in providing turnkey projects aimed at self-consumption. We guarantee an innovative solution using the latest technology, which will enable you to produce your own energy, leading to substantial savings and making you manager of the energy that you produce and consume.
- Savings of up to 60%
- Energetic independence
- Short ROI periods
Technical and energy advice
Our clients receive advice on a permanent basis, so any decision to be taken that will affect energy consumption or costs is covered. We collaborate with:
- Your engineers, to help them design energy efficient facilities.
- Your purchasing managers, to recommend how to purchase energy more cheaply.
- Your workers, to teach them how to use energy in such a way that only the minimum necessary is used, without affecting daily operations in the slightest.
- Your maintenance managers, to make their daily work easier, saving in corrective activities and improving the performance of installed equipment.
Grants and funding
Following our premise of offering turnkey solutions to clients, we provide different ways of financing which allow the client to make the changes needed without having to make the investment. As well, we are permanently scouting out possible government grants for investing in improving company premises energy efficiency, sustainability and the environment.
Engineering and consulting for design and savings
Our team of engineers develops all projects from the viewpoint of energy-efficiency, applying our premise of maximum savings through minimum investment. That way, they guarantee that each and every one of the aspects to be kept in mind in developing a project are aimed at one end: minimum consumption with the best possible performance when the premises are up and running.
“The client has to pay energy bills in order to keep producing. Getting them to pay as little as possible with a new project is our commitment”
We develop projects for:
- Air conditioning
- Industrial refrigeration
- Hot water supply
- Energy efficient lighting
- Energy monitoring and management systems
SERNOVEN was awarded the 2012 RIC VENTURE prize, by the Europe-wide international cooperation program Climate KIC, for their Effi House project for self-consumption in the residential and SME sectors.